Re: [Harp-L] Re: OB's

In a message dated 11/20/04 11:59:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mudharp@xxxxxxx writes:

> You can learn "not to bend" hole 2 inhale on an out of the box harp. You
> can't  (ok, make that I can't)  do a clean sustained hole 1 OB or hole 7
> over draw
> on an out of the box harp.

oops, as if this list will not always find the one bit left out of a posting.

I took it for granted that, when one teaches OB technique, even to beginners,
that opening up the harmonica to show them how to gap for OB's is part of the
first lesson.

The Iceman