Re: [Harp-L] Re: OB's

They will be much easier to integrate into the harmonica world as long as all
you teachers out there include them in your lesson plan for the students -
especially for the beginners.

If they are taught as "no big deal", it just becomes another technique. They
are no harder than teaching a new student how "not to bend" hole 2 inhale.

I've taught some very young players this technique with quick results - Sunny
Girl and my newest most impressive student - young R.J. Harman (15) of the
Orlando area.

The Iceman