[Harp-L] Harmonica Challenge / "Interlude"

Some thoughts about the challenge:

 I haven't heard the Aebersold version, but its been my experience that Aebersold tracks are often
taken at mercilessly fast tempos.   If the Aebersold track is in MP3 format, it will be pretty
difficult to slow it down to an easier pace.

 While most versions of Tunisia start out Latin and then swing the bridge, some versions swing all
the way through, or at least swing through the solos.  I prefer a nice easy swing myself.

 Regarding the "Famous Alto Break" -  Dizzy's original recordings used only 2 bars for the break.
Later versions with Bird expanded that to 4 bars.  But I find the two bar break much easier to
navigate.

 For these reasons I still think it would be better to let people choose whatever backing tracks
they prefer - or even no backing at all.  The melody is hard enough on harp, so any way to make
the challenge a little easier would be fine by me!