[Harp-L] Technical mic/amplification problem/question for a 2 mic ( Frankenstein ) set-up. YOW!

Hello Y'all
I'm calling on the tender mercies and collective wisdom of all harpL techies to solve an odd problem I'm trying to solve.
I employ an unorthodox ( Frankenstein-like ) microphone system whereby I run one mic - an ElectroVoice RP-10 Dynamic Cardioid - as a clean, un-powered signal. The other mic -a Microvox mini-electret ( with its own power source ) is attached to the RP 10 -and it runs through a chain of effects pedals which adds more boosts the signal. Each signal then passes through a separate Baggs DI and then into two different channels of a custom tube amp designed for harmonica. What I want to do is mix( blend ) both line signals and send the single mixed signal through ONE Baggs DI. A Y-cord doesn't work because signal canceling occurs. I thought of using a simple HI Z mini mixer but I think the same signal canceling will occur because I suspect it might be a phase issue. I looked for a passive HI Z mini mixer with phase inversion but came up short......anyway I'm not absolutely sure phase is the problem anyway. So in short - HELP.
Yours Truly
Roger "wader" Boyce