[Harp-L] Re: New Harp Mic

It will be interesting to try this mic out.  Currently
I use an Audix vocal mic for harmonica.  It sounds
just as good if not better then an sm58, but has
incredible gain before feedback.  I tried using a 57
and a 58 with the same rig and get no where near the
volume.  Plus I can hold my mic wherever I want
without any feedback.

I am not trying to sound like a commercial, but maybe
there might be those interested in using vocal mics
with harp might want to look into it.

Mike