Re: [Harp-L] Troy Albany Area Teacher/Mentor

RUSSEGR9@xxxxxx wrote:

> Anyway, i think the harp is a real good thing in his life and i would like to
> see him continue.  I am hoping to find a teacher/mentor for him that can
> continue to teach him to play.

i'm afraid i can't help.  but i gotta say, reading stuff like this
makes me think there may be hope for our society, after all.

keep up the good work.  i hope it works out.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.