[Harp-L] Re: Bending at the back of the throat

On Nov. 16th I mentioned a tv report about musicians whose
mouth cavities have been inspected by endoscopes and the motions
of tongue, uvula etc. were recorded during their playing.

I´ve contacted the broadcasting company to send me a copy of that
feature and hope I´ll get it.

Now, if there´s interest on harp-L I would make a post with that broadcasting
as attachment, in case that´s possible. The comment is of course in German
but I would even take the trouble to produce a translation.

Any echoe?

Siegfried