[Harp-L] Harmonica Challenge/ "Interlude"

So after about two weeks of preliminary talk, who's in?  I have a Band-In-A-Box file that I'll be
happy to share with anyone.  I can provide it either in Band-In-A-Box format (so you can see the
chords displayed if you have the BIAB program) or as a midi file.  It's just two choruses long,
but it includes the interlude that leads up to "Bird's Break" which is just 4 bars of silence
preceding the second chorus.  The song ends on that same interlude.  The tempo is set at 120 bpm
but you can speed it up to 180 bpm if you want!

Send me an e-mail if you want it and I'll e-mail it back to you as an attachment.  Its quite
small.

Trivia: Dizzy's original title for "A Night In Tunisia" was simply "Interlude".  I believe the
earliest known recording of "Interlude" was by the Boyd Raeburn Band with Dizzy as a featured soloist.