[Harp-L] Re: A Night in Tunisia challenge

Will wrote: "We need copyright clearance to do this on Bluesharp.Org"

The odds against the publisher of "A Night In Tunisia" seeking to enforce copyright against an
educational non-profit group like Harp-L in this context are astronomical.   The worst that might
happen would be a cease-and-desist letter and I'd bet on winning the California Lottery before I'd
bet on that letter being sent out.

Not to mention that all you'd need to do would be change the name of the piece to "Harmonica
Challenge" without even mentioning Tunisia in the title and then it would become as invisible to
the publishers as a single grain of sand on a dark beach.