[Harp-L] Women harp and guitar players: how many?

Hello, just wondering how many women play guitar and harp whom you can think
of? Someone just mentioned Chrissy Hind from the Pretenders on another
thread, but I really can't think of too many more women who play harp and
guitar in the neck rack. Mary Gauthier comes to mind because she's one of my
favorites though, but I don't think it's all that common.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com