Re: [Harp-L] Bending while tongue blocking

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 12:47:29PM -0600, Wayne Openlander wrote:
> It is possible?
>
> Is it possible to bend the one two or three holes while tongue blocking?
>
> Hit the note bent?
>
> With the one hole on the left draw on the right or left side of the mouth?
> or either?
>
> No guessing please.
>
> Wayne

Of course it is.  That is the only way I play it!  I started out a
puckerer, but I find it really hard to do now.  I only use the right
side version of tongue blocking, but I don't see why it wouldn't work
on either side, or upside down, or whatever.

Please note that I'm a not-quite-two-year player, not anywhere near
a pro...

jaime