From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Fred Lascelles Jr.
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 1:50 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Help with a few blues techniques?

Hello, been reading harp-l for awhile now. I'm quite novice of a harp
player since I've only been playing not a year and many times the
knowledge I see displayed here is intimidating, but I have a few
questions I'm hoping you guys can answer.

Sonny boy Williamson - he does this riff all over his songs that I
also hear in a lot of other blues songs. Sounds like a draw on hole 2
with hand tremolo effects, then bends down and does a fast hole 2 blow
then a hole 1 draw. Anyways, I'm not sure if this is quite it,
specifically I'm trying to tab out All My Love in Vain for myself.
Also how does he do those amazing wah-wah effects? Is it just an
absolute control over the air tightness when he holds it? I'm sure he
uses techniques that I've yet to touch upon.

Another question, I've been looking around to buy a low C 10 hole.
>From the recordings I've heard with them they sound really fun but I
cannot find them in retail. Are these just not so popular or do they
need to be custom made?

Thank you,

--

-Frederick Lascelles, Jr.
epulosity@xxxxxxxxx

18/11/2004
recipient
This electronic mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, use or distribution of this electronic mail or the information
contained herein or attached hereto by any person other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact
our Compliance Dept at: Compliance@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you blifford@xxxxxxxxx