[Harp-L] December NY/NJ 2 Xmas shows with & w/o Harp!

Tireless self-promoting & Shameless plugs Vol 2,-)

I was the "House Harmonica Player" for this event last year at BB Kings in NYC and previous years at the Bottom Line......Glen Burtnik has decided to bring this charitable event back to the newly rennovated State Theatre in NJ.

(All proceeds go to the tri-state families in need Food Banks). I shall return again this year for this Great cause!
all musician donate their time & talent.
this year's Xmas Xtravaganza will be on friday, December 10 at 8pm at the state theater in new brunswick, nj.

If you go to this website you can get more info:

http://www.xmasxtravaganza.org

The link below is a short movie clip of me (Christmas pasts') doing "This Christmas"...

http://www.xmasxtravaganza.org/movies/harmonica.mov

The other event (I won't be on this):

Harmonica Content: Let's hope Paul Shaffer doesn't pick up a Harp!,-))

Seriously, if your in NYC this'll be a great show for the holidays (Hudson River Rat, Ed Alstrom will be the Musical Director along with fellow Rat, George Naha on Gtr!)

The Darlene Love Show
'A GIFT OF LOVE FOR CHRISTMAS'
at The Apollo Theatre

Sat. December 4th THE APOLLO THEATRE: