[Harp-L] '77 Fender Super Reverb

Anyone need one?

Original Fender Super Reverb. '77 Silverface With master Volume. Foot switch and moving casters. Amp does not work. I bought this amp  about 8-10 years ago from a fellow who had it in storage. He said that it worked fine before he stored it but it would not power up after he got it out of storage. He had tried to pull out a tube and busted it and that's the way I got it - broken tube and all. I replaced the tube and now the amp blows the fuse on power up. That's the way it's sat since I've had it.

No tears on rips. Some rust and alot of dust. Should clean up great. Local pickup
$400 firm

email  dwyatt3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pics   home.tampabay.rr.com/dwyatt3/