Re: [Harp-L] Lip Block (Was Any Help Out There)(LONG!)

I started playing tongue block only from the right side. The last 2 months I
practiced playing tongueblock from the left side. At this moment I'm getting
used to it more and more. It's very useful and I sometimes get the feeling
that the lefy tongueblock sounds a bit different (better?) than playing from
the right side. I think it has to do with the fact that the side vents of my
Marine Bands are a bit closer to my ear when I play right side TB.....
Ben Bouman
Holland
www.marbletones.com
www.marble-amps.com