Re: [Harp-L] R. J. Mischo

conruth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Last Saturday night I saw R. J. Mischo at the Firefly Club in Ann Arbor
Michigan.  What a Great Show!  R. J. is on a tour of the Midwest with a
band from South Bend, Indiana called Little Frank & the Premiers.  These
guys really know how to play the 1960s style Chicago Blues.  I was knocked
out by the whole show.  Highly Recommended!

11/17 Buddy Guy's Legends, Chicago

11/18 Timothy's, Union Pier, MI

11/19 Ugly's (formerly Buck's) LaPorte, IN

11/20 the Midway, South Bend, IN

Madcat madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.madcatmusic.com

R. J. runs a jam in Fremont, CA which is near enough to my house that I go there often. He's a wonderful player. Great improviser. He can play more than two choruses without your wishing he'd stop. Think how many players of any instrument you can say that about. If you have a chance you should check him out. As he might say: "You've heard about him, seen him on TV...."

He's also a nice guy with a quirky sense of humor.

--
Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly