[Harp-L] A Night in Tunisia

Rainbow Jimmy posted a link to sheet music.  But if that sheet music is for Bb tenor sax then
you'll need to transpose it if you want to play along to the record on harp.   I've been using
"Charlie Parker, a Jazz Master" published by MCA Music.  It has transcriptions in concert key (and
also for Eb sax.)

Also as I said in an earlier post, I'm using a Bb XB-Melody harp.   Playing Tunisia in Dm on this
harp is not too difficult.

I tried playing the head on an Ab short harp and that was somewhat feasible, but a lot of bending
was involved.  I also found the last note of the main phrase to be rather unsatisfying to play
because it ends on an "in-between" bend at draw 2.  I found it hard to give that last note the
attack and emphasis it needed.  But maybe that's what separates the men from the boys!