Re: [Harp-L] re: night in tunisia redux

On Nov 15, 2004, at 2:18 PM, rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Forgot to add that sheet music was excepted from Hal Leonard Corp from "50
Essential Bebop Heads for Tenor Sax the best of Charlie Parker Dizzy Gilespie,
and more..."

Might want to check that out if you want to play bebop harp.

Years ago I told my music professor I wanted to play like John Coltrane. He said
"Well you won't ever be able to, so get over it."

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm
_

I told the doctor "Doc, it hurts my tongue when I play "A Night in Tunisia" on my chromatic. He told me to put the mouthpiece back ON.........Bada Bing

smo-joe