[Harp-L] re: lip block

Some riffs are easier to play tongue blocked. Some riffs are easier to play
puckered.

Stuff like Sonny Terry, Paul Butterfield, and Jr Wells is easier for me to play
puckered. Easier to play the Little Walter stuff tongue blocked. Hard rock
riffs are better tongue blocked, fast riffs I can do better puckered. Acoustic
harp I usually pucker.I remember when I first got the hang of tongue blocking.
The sounds you can get amplified from just flicking your tongue around. Very
cool.

I can get the harp a bit further in my mouth with tongue blocking. Seems to
improve the tone.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm