[Harp-L] Bird's Break (was/is Tunisia)

There are a lot of recordings by Bird of "Bird's Break" in "Tunisia."
Some are much more intense than others.

I'd hate to think a stray remark of mine would steer someone away from
the essence of this great tune, first recorded by a big band prior to
Dizzy's quintet recordings.

Pierre played this on a phone message. For thirty days I was going
around calling my message number and handing my cell to as many people
as were even vaguely interested. Then the message went away.

I just brought this up as an example of the use of different qualities
inherent in the diatonic and more difficult to access on a chromatic.

Bret