Re: [Harp-L] re jason ricci @ mexicali blues

Hi all,

    I saw Jason Ricci at the Paramus Picture Show (great venue) with Kim
Wilson and his Blues Band a couple of weeks ago.

   What impressed me about Jason Ricci the most (among many other things) is
how he inspired Kim to really put out when it was his turn at bat. Kim Wilson
always plays with a lot of effort, but this night he made sure he was at the
top of his game. I was a little surprised he did not give a nod to Jason's
opening performance during his set. It was a most memorable night of music.

                              Stay tuned,

                                        Chris Mastakas