Re: [Harp-L] Ollis Martin's "Police And High Sheriff..etc"

Hi HJ, try this

Hangin' 'round & foolin' 'bout'll sure get you down
Sure get you down, sure get you down
Hangin' 'round & foolin' 'bout'll sure get you down
If you hang around & foolin' 'bout too long

Police and High Sheriff come a ridin' down
Ridin' down, ridin' down
Police and High Sheriff come a ridin' down
And you know you don't want to go

Hangin' 'round the skin game'll sure get you down
Sure get you down
Hangin' 'round the skin game'll sure get you down
If you hang 'round the skin game too long

Police and high sheriff come a ridin' down
Ridin' down, ridin' down
Police and high sheriff come a ridin' down
And you know you don't want to go

Thirty days in the jailhouse will sure get you down
Sure get you down
Thirty days in the jailhouse will sure get you down
If you stay in the jailhouse too long

Guards in the roadside come a carryin' you down
Carryin' you down
Guards in the road(side) come a carryin' you down
And you know you don't want to go

Best of luck,
Staggerin' Jim
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim