[Harp-L] DH Chromatic rumor- was: A Night In Tunisia

From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I note that various posters have advised that it's really, really hard
to play "A Night in Tunisia" on diatonic.

I am told that a marvelous new instrument called the "chromatic
harmonica" has been invented -- perhaps in California? -- and that this
instrument makes it much easier for harmonica players to play songs that
have complex harmony.

This is only a rumor, of course. But it may be worth checking out.

sounds like someone starting a flame--

Richard, please be nice so that the other kids will still play with you.

Last time I checked, my MBs & SP20s are all chromatic.

(I like to play A Night in Tunisia on a Bb, usually in the enlightened BLUE left edge of the US, California!)

Michael (Hugs & Harps) Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025