To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:43 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Low Eb XB-40?

>From: "jazmaan:"

Anybody know where I can buy a low Eb XB-40?

I'm having trouble buying ANY key XB40 in the UK (one more place to try tomorrow). I really want a low D - you've got to be kidding - but I can't even get a G at the moment. Getting them from overseas would cost a fortune in shipping, customs and VAT.

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica

Steve's CD of mostly traditional Irish, "Blowing Through The Reeds," is now available! Hear clips at http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm