[Harp-L] Homeless in Paradise

Hi all,

I played a session yesterday for an upcoming documentary titled
"Homeless in Paradise", directed by Chuck Braverman, whose previous
credits include "Northern Exposure" and "St. Elsewhere."

The soundtrack for this documentary is loaded with harmonica, all
acoustic, ranging in style from symphonic to blues.  Instruments used
include the Hohner CX-12 chromatic, a Lee Oskar Melody Maker in G, and a
Lee Oskar Paddy Richter-tuned D harp.  (I found out at this session that
it ain't easy to sight-read on a Paddy Richter-tuned D harp.  But when I
played it, the producer liked the sound so much that I couldn't put it
down.)

"Homeless in Paradise" is about the homeless population in Santa Monica,
CA, with a focus on a few individuals in particular. It will air on the
Discovery Channel in November and/or December.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com