To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:56 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] harp player's tidbit

I probably shouldn't give this up....but I trust harp-l er's....and it sure
amused me.

One of Carlos Santana's aliases when he stays at hotels is Walter
Jacobs.....I found it weird that this great guitarist would pick the name of a harp
player....but if you listen to the Sonny Boy version of "Help Me" and listen to the
solos, you'll hear that Mr. Santana learned a lot from the harp.

brad kava