[Harp-L] Veterans Day

Sincerest best wishes to Veterans everywhere today, with deepest respect,
admiration and gratitude from we who, as privileged by the grand efforts and
devoted sacrifice of our service men and women, "only stand and wait."

My candidate of choice may not get elected, but I vote and cherish that
right, and display my flag on this and other days, as always, in your honor
and your debt for maintaining these freedoms we're prone to take for granted.

Thank you, past, present and future Veterans fighting for Peace the world
over.  Bless you all and stay safe.

As for the harmonica, I feel few instruments fit the tune "Taps" better.
Getting dark now... need to go light the flag.

American as they come,
Bobbie