[Harp-L] Offlist-Smo-joe

Hi Smo-joe,

you ask:

< Who is fjm?>

Psssst, don´t tell it others, fjm is our actual list-owner. Yeah, I learned
that
when I had troubles to subscribe again and ask owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
for a hint.

I expected a message from Michael Polesky but fjm answered and
informed me about the actual procedure how to subscribe or unsubscribe.
By this opportunity he also told me that he´s the new list-owner since
2 years.

Did you ever hear that Mike has retired from this job?

Take it easy!

Siegfried

PS. What do mean to my reply to Hurricane Ramo? Was I right?

> Mike Myers <rockcages@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Fjm, in his dubious wisdom, has decided to ban me from
>> harp-l. He's allowed. He warned me.

  Who is fjm?

smo-joe