[Harp-L] This just in

Forwarded from Scorcher,

Dear fellow harmonica enthusiasts,
Please keep the faith; The Disc will ship.
I apologize for befouling your good list with my coarse response to
one of your members.
Please don't blame my friend for forwarding that message - he was
"only the messenger".
Fact is, cheechmail (& every one of you) has every right to expect
delivery on what he percieved as an "order" for a "product".
Truth is, the project turned out to be bigger than I expected, and
life got unexpectedly complicated.
I'm working toward completion of the project.
Your list-owner can forward my email address to you should you need to
communicate with me directly on Disc business.
Take care,
Scorcher