[Harp-L] swan song/discs

While none of this is particularly harmonica related I'm not about to halt
the discussion as long as there is actually a discussion.  As always
flames are not tolerated on harp-l.  By my count we're up to 3 flames in 2
days.  what's up with the discs?  A legitimate question but better
directed to the compiler.  Where's my disc you moron, a no no.  The same
holds true for I've got your disc right here buddy.  Another no no.  If
you want to criticise the listowner I'll live.  Since it is pretty much
not harmonica related I'd appreciate if the complaints were off list but
if you want to vent and you keep it polite, again, I'll live.  I can do
without being defended.  I don't really want to be the focus of a
discussion since as listowner I'm not really a harmonica topic.  Argue all
you want but please, keep it polite and realise that just because someone
doesn't agree with you it's not ok to call them names or attack their
place of employment.  Peace and Respect, fjm harp-l-listowner