[Harp-L] Will Scarlett

Just heard from a close friend of legendary 60's guitar player Steve Mann,
<http://www.wirz.de/music/mann_frm.htm> that Steve is living with Will Scarlett in the Berkeley
area.   Steve has had some severe mental health problems since the 60's, but apparently the two of
them are playing together.  I sure would love to hear what that collaboration might sound like, as
I imagine their styles would be very compatible.   Anyway, the upshot of all this is that the next
time I'm in the Bay Area, I have an introduction to meet Will Scarlett and Steve Mann!   That's
enough reason for me to start planning a trip!