Re: [Harp-L] Reverb or Tremolo

----- Original Message ----- From: "G" <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Reverb or Tremolo

No contest: Reverb.
I've come to regard it as one of the most versatile effects for harmonica.
 I'm very happy with my DigiTech DigiVerb pedal - it sounds great and is
better than the Song Works Li'l Lanilei (POS that it is) without question,
and better than the more expensive Boss Digital Delay pedal which gives
harsh and nasty synthetic break up.  The DigiTech sounds like an authentic
analogue effect without the down sides - although I'm willing to believe
there are better quality effects than this, for the price and the size its
great for my needs.

-- G.

Hi,
I've got one of those Digitech Digiverbs and it's a terrific pedal, and the spring reverb emulation is MUCH better and more realistic than the EH Holy Grail, and it's a lot quieter too. The spring setting, when I set up to be really wet and played guitar thru it for the heck of it, even imitated the spring slap just like a real tube spring tank.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com