[Harp-L] beginner

	Hi all, my name is Rafael, and I am  new guy in harp world. I've
been playing harp for only 4 months. I can use only pucker, but not
tongue blocking. I own only diatonic C harp (hohner).
	Can anybody tell me where I can get free blues exercises on web?
(I'm not standing very well with the money right now.)In fact I think I
have some basics, I just need to build it up.

P.S. Sorry for my grammar mistakes, I'm still learning English.