Re:[Harp-L] Really old newcomer

A great plan! And then if you can't remember how Tennessee Waltz starts, you can say "Oh, it begins like Quiet Evenings." :-) (You ask: How do you know this?)

I use the same trick to 'engrave' the sound of an interval of a IV... The first two notes of Amazing Grace. An interval of a V... The interval between the two 'twinkles' in Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Works for me.

CDon