Re: Re: [Harp-L] Jam band harpmen - Jazz blues - Thanks

Just want to thank everybody who replied to my questions on jam bands and jazz Blues.

I guess over the years I've heard bands who jam but didn't realize there was a following for this type of thing. I was out of music for about 20+ years, so I missed a lot of music the first time around, I'm slowly catching up and having a lot of fun doing it.

Anyways, X-mas is comming so I'm going to check out some of the bands that were mentioned and add some CDs to my wish list.

Thanks again,

Pierre.