[Harp-L] 7 Harmonica jams running a www.OnlineJam.org

Hi Guys,
At www.onlinejam.org we have 7 harmonica jams going on. We have Blues, Jazz, Country, Misc. Popular, Solo Harp, and Harmonica Esoterica jams running. When you play to one of our backing tracks and upload it, people can listen, vote and comment on your effort. There is also a forum supporting each jam. So you will get lots of feedback on your playing.

The cost is free and I have bandwidth to burn!

So, come on by and join the world wide community of harmonica players who jam online.

	--Rick Beall
	   www.OnlineJam.org
	   www.Bluesharp.org