[Harp-L] Atlanta Jam Camp

Jon and I will be rolling into Atlanta this coming Feb for another Jam Camp
seminar.  We're proud to be working with Larry "The Iceman" Eisenberg for
the third time.  In addition to The Iceman we've just made arrangements with
Jason Ricci to join us as an instructor as well. Our Sunday jam will be put
on by a local band the Atlanta Breeze Kings.

 The seminar runs from Friday the 11th to Sunday the 13th, Feb 2005.  For
more info go here
http://www.gindick.com/ and click on jam camp seminar.

Mark