[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite and Mesa Boogie

Recently, I've gotten on a huge Walter Trout kick
(blues guitar player) who is absolutely amazing, and I
found myself interested in what kind of amp he uses
(Mesa Boogie Mark IV).  I digress...

I know John Popper, Sugar Blue, and Kim Wilson have
all at one time or another played through a Mesa
Boogie.  I even had Jason Ricci tell me some of them
can make good harmonica amps.  I was astounded,
though, to read Charlie Musselwhite's name as an
artist who has used a Boogie.

I included the link below.  Any thoughts???  I am
assuming all of the mentioned artist would favor the
Mark Series or a Heartbreaker over the more "medal"
sounding rectifiers.  But has anybody heard this
before???

http://www.mesaboogie.com/US/Artists/artist_roster.htm

=====
Mike Fugazzi