From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Steve Shaw
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 3:51 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica Injuries

>I chipped my front tooth pretty severely on a Marine Band.
>
>My band was playing at the Golden Rail in New Brunswick, NJ (a real dump),
>when a fight broke out.  A guy fell backwards onto me, smashing into my
>hands holding my Astatic, and driving the Marine band's reedplate into my
>front tooth.  Hurt like crazy for a long while!

>Bill

Never mind you....was the Marine Band OK?!   ;-)

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica

Steve's CD of mostly traditional Irish,  "Blowing Through The Reeds,"  is
now available!  Hear clips at http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

4/11/2004
recipient
This electronic mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, use or distribution of this electronic mail or the information
contained herein or attached hereto by any person other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact
our Compliance Dept at: Compliance@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you blifford@xxxxxxxxx