[Harp-L] Harmonica Injuries

Steve wrote:

>I'd avoid many an eye-watering injury if only I'd shave off my moustache

>(what IS it about Lee Oskars and moustaches?).

Sounds like you are shaving off your mustache.	Very slowly.  With a
harmonica.

I've experienced calloused lips, chapped lips, muscle cramps in my hands,
and neck pain from being overtense while headshaking.  Never a hernia.
Compared to being, say, a commercial fisherman, this seems like a pretty
safe way to spend your time.

One strange thing I've noticed is that my lips have gotten thicker over
the past 1 1/2 years.  Anyone else out there experiencing any physical
changes, repetitive motion injuries, or other harp related injuries that
would be of interest?

--
Best regards,
Mike Holcomb