RE: uwRe: Acoustic question - beer question, no harp content - long

If there is no harp content. Then why is it on harp-l?
  buzzz.............................

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Pierre
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 9:21 PM
To: tom ball; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: uwRe: Acoustic question - beer question, no harp content - long

Funny you should mention beeer, I meen beeeeer, er beer, do they have good
beeeeeer in the US? Seems to me everything is blonde and always taste about
the same, sort of like water. What are your microbreweries like? Any good
brown ales, refermented beers or good stouts ? What about north of Boston?
Can you get these in pubs or do you have to drink them on the microbrewery
premise? Can you buy them in stores? Been a while since I've been to the US.

Sorry,  too much beeerand whine er wein with supper...

By the way Tom, I'm way looser when I dring. Still chipping at your LW/BW
book, great book.

Long live Guiness...

Pierre.

PS: Hope there aren't any Belgians or Germans on the list.
PPS: If you come to Montreal this summer, I'll show you (harp-l members)
around.  (I hope you don't all show up)
PPPS: Its the Montreal Jazz Festival 25 aniversary this summer (June 30th to
July 11), tons of free shows every day from noon to midnight. At midnight
the party starts (till 4 in the morning, then a taxi home) either in a Jazz
Bar to see more shows or you go to Hurley's Irish pub for some great live
fiddle music. Jonathan is the best fiddler in the world when hes on his
game, naah, es the second best. Ashleigh's McIsaac is the best, at least
when hes not too drunk (and provided he keeps his big mouth zipped) :-)
PPPPS: Hey I'm almost done with the bathroom.

Paying shows have already been announced
  - Bela Fleck
  - Winton Marsalis
  - Jon Scofield
 - 147 more paying shows, check the site, I'm not listing them. (Sorry its a
bit late for tickets)
- - 350 free concerts - Complete outdoor (i.e. FREEEEE shows) programming for
Jazz festival to be revealed June 3

- - At least, 4 free Blues shows every night - See Labatt Blues Stage in the
schedule after June 3rd.
(Hey I can't believe some Montrealers don't go, but hell, more room for the
others)

http://www.montrealjazzfest.com/fijm2004/accueil_en.asp

Brasserie McAuslan has an excelent stout:

http://www.mcauslan.com/en/