Re: some tips on using and building tone (long)

Funny you should mention this Michael.  I keep an absolutely dead pre
war Marine Band key of G on my desk.  It's very out of tune and leaks
like a sieve.   I play this harmonica a lot.  If I can get something
resembling music out of this harmonica I can get music out of any
harmonica.  I never really thought about it that way.  The predecessor
to the G was an older very leaky 365 in C.  fjm