RE: Fwd: Country/Rock Fiddle Parts question

I went and stuck my post in, impetuously, before I read Winslow's, and I can
see that I touched on a lot of the same aspects.  I'd LIKE to pontificate
about great minds thinking alike, but I fear it's more of a case of
mountains (him) and molehills (me)!  Great list of tunes there Winslow, many
of which are in what I might pompously refer to as my repertoire.  But
"Devil Among The Tailors?"  Anyone who can bring that one off on a harp (no
cheating, mind!) has my respect in truckloads!

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/