NOTFC Harmonica Workshops

Hi All,

I'll be presenting beginning and intermediate level harmonica workshops
focusing on bluegrass, classic country, and western swing styles at this
year's National Oldtime Fiddlers' Contest and Festival in Weiser, Idaho.

Both workshops are free, thanks to our generous sponsors, including
TurboHarp.

Dates locations and Times:

Weiser High School Band Room.
Thursday June 24th at 6:00 pm
Friday June 25th at 6:00 pm

Bring a 10-hole diatonic harmonica in the key of "C". You can also purchase
your very own TurboHarp "Turbo-Jammer" at the workshops for only $14.95
each.

I will be presenting the "Harmaniac's One-Man Harmonica Extravaganza" on the
main stage in Weiser Memorial Park as follows:

Monday June 21st at 7:30pm
Tuesday June 22nd at 7:30pm
Saturday June 25th at 5:30pm

In addition, I am honored to be sharing the main stage with the legendary
Steel Guitar player Nick Manascalco and Telecaster picker extraordinaire Don
Handcock as follows:

Monday June 21st at 6:30pm
Thursday June 24th at 7:30pm
Friday June 25th at 4:00pm

And (finally) I'll be a guest performer with Steve Wall's All-Star Band at
Weiser's own "Athena Club" on Friday and Saturday nights (June 25 & 26) from
9pm-2am. Be prepared for hundreds of Harley Davidson's, lots of leather and
at least three different versions of "Born To Be Wild"...

All My Best,
The Harmaniac?, Dennis M. Cooper
http://www.crossharp.com