  From: SteveWS4F@xxxxxxx=20
  To: paul-harker@xxxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 6:44 PM
  Subject: Re: Chicago Masterclass Workshop

  In a message dated 5/27/04 3:51:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, =
paul-harker@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    Well, this newbie just reserved a place in David Barrett's 2004 =
Chicago Workshop.=20

    Is anyone else on the list was planning on going? I'd also love to =
get  some feedback from folks who have went before.=20

    I no longer think harmonica is an instrument; It's an addiction.

    Paul
  Hi Paul-

  I've messed around with harp for years, but just recently got serious =
about trying to learn to play it right. So I'm definitely another newbie =
as far as skill is concerned (i.e., I have none).

  I just recently signed up for the Chicago workshop as well, so it's =
nice to know I won't be the only lost one there.  Hopefully, some of the =
other folks on here who have been before will give you a more helpful =
reply.

  See you in Chicago (if I don't chicken out ;),

  Steve Adams