Re: Chicago Masterclass Workshop

In a message dated 5/27/04 3:51:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
paul-harker@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well, this newbie just reserved a place in David Barrett's 2004 Chicago
Workshop.

Is anyone else on the list was planning on going? I'd also love to get  some
feedback from folks who have went before.

I no longer think harmonica is an instrument; It's an addiction.

Paul
Hi Paul-

I've messed around with harp for years, but just recently got serious about
trying to learn to play it right. So I'm definitely another newbie as far as
skill is concerned (i.e., I have none).

I just recently signed up for the Chicago workshop as well, so it's nice to
know I won't be the only lost one there.  Hopefully, some of the other folks on
here who have been before will give you a more helpful reply.

See you in Chicago (if I don't chicken out ;),

Steve Adams