Re: Butter' in 3rd position

- --Apple-Mail-2-9198769

Hello everybody,
On the Muddy Waters record "Fathers and Sons" Mud sings "That Same=20
Thing" in C and PB comps behind him on a Bb (3rd pos.) until his harp=20
solo, which he plays in 2nd on an F harp.  Blows the roof off, too.

I love Paul Butterfield.

Dan Todd

On Thursday, May 27, 2004, at 11:22 AM, Marion.Spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
wrote:

> I don't remember which song right now, but he switched to 3rd in a=20
> song on the "Muddy and the Wolf" release, =A0D on a C diatonic. I =
think=20
> it was him anyway..........
>
> kcmojoe=

- --Apple-Mail-2-9198769

Hello everybody,

On the Muddy Waters record "Fathers and Sons" Mud sings "That Same
Thing" in C and PB comps behind him on a Bb (3rd pos.) until his harp
solo, which he plays in 2nd on an F harp.  Blows the roof off, too. =20