Got Delay.

Hi listers.
Just to say that subsequent to advice received from the Iceman et al a few months back I acquired 3 Delay cds.
Couldn't get 'Nice and...', but did get, Does Chicago,zilla and you're fired.
Absolutely astonishing harmonica and some great tunes to boot.I am particularly stuck on his Chicago cd.You can hear a lot of Cotton in some of his 2nd pos' playing.
Recommended listening.
Thanks for advice.Sean