Re: Shure 545SD - Ageing

The Shure 545SD have had is copyright deposed in 1978 by Shure Brothers Inc.
you can find more infos about Shure microphones on the web site at the following link:
http://www.shure.com/datasheets/ugalphaindex.html

Froggy

"Priest, Jim" <jim.priest@xxxxxx> wrote:

I read that early Shure 545SDs are excellent harp mics, but recent ones not so. How do I tell the difference ? Is there a way to age a 545 ?

Cheers
Jim

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --