Fwd: 3-draw/bent "growl" - help?!!

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marion.Spiers@xxxx wrote:
Hi

I have been trying to get this growl sound out of my A harps on a one-
step
bend. I can do it on the bent 2-draw on several different harps/keys.
It
sounds like the reeds fluttering kinda, a way kool sax-like effect,
that
would be useful to impress women! Seriously though, anyone mastered
this
one? I want to be able to hit it everytime. I can do it if I bend the
three deeper on a run, but that's not the note I need to hit it with,
and
I want to sustain the note. Seems like a certain reed gap might help.

thanks,
kcmojoe
- --- End forwarded message ---